All Rights Reserved © 2020 | Jump IT Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
Our client is a Kent based company that has a successful SaaS product in use globally.
Currently the IT/Technical environment is managed / led / directed by a non-technical person and with their business plans moving forward the time is right to recruit someone to take the lead
We have therefore been asked to help recruit a CTO/Head of Technology
A successful solid work history in companies experiencing fast growth could be useful alongside a bias towards Microsoft Development handy (rather than infrastructure based skills)
Duties will include:-
* Direct / manage lead a team of 10-15 tech staff including mostly Microsoft Developers, a small test team, UX/UI, Devops and support
* Providing and engaging with the board to deliver a technology Roadmap
* Implement an Architectural structure
* Utilise better technology working practices (Agile / Scrum etc.)
* Lead / Manage key projects
* Motivate and engage with the tech team
The role reports to the board and is an absolute business critical role for the future path of my client so any experience of start-ups or SaaS environments a big plus point.
Technical environment is very much Microsoft Visual Studio Based
The working environment is a very positive with a happy group of employees and the a great working environment (they have daily coffee drop ins, weekly quizzes, lockdown support to anyone that needs it).
Company benefits include bonus schemes, medical, death in service etc.
If this is something you might be interested in please get in touch.
The role may be home based at the current time but would involve regular trips to the Kent offices so someone with easy commute of Kent preferred (Kent, Surrey, Sussex, SE London)